17th November 2017

SAP Calculations

All new build commercial premises will need to carry out SAP calculations in accordance with the Part L1A regulations. The calculations will then need to be supplied to the to the building control officer.

When SAP Calculations are required:

  • New Build Dwelling
  • Conversions
  • Extensions

Providing SAP Calculation Reports for New Builds, Conversions and Extensions throughout the UK

More and more people across the UK are choosing to add an extension to their home rather than dealing with the hassle and absorbing the cost of moving house altogether. When it comes to extensions, not all of them need SAP calculations. Whether you are adding an extension to your home due to lack of light, or for extra storage space, if your extension has 25% or more glazing in comparison to surface area then you are required to have a SAP calculation carried out.

If you require an updated EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) then you must have a SAP calculation carried out on your new build property, conversion or extension.

The best time to get a SAP calculation is during the design phase of your new build or conversion.  At Greens Surveyors our main goal is to ensure that your property is in compliance with Part L building regulations.

For SAP calculations carried out by our accredited assessors, get in touch with us on 01274 962999. Alternatively, you can email us on sales@Greens-Surveyors.co.uk. Regardless of where you are based in the UK, we have a very fast turnaround and aim for your to receive your survey within 2 working days.

Call Now !